Wednesday 29 July 2015

Harry Potter studios

Hey guys! On Monday, my parents took me and my sister on a "mystery tour." These are things we have done since we were little, they take us somewhere but do not tell us where we are going. As you can see by the title, this time our mystery tour was to the Harry Potter studios in London! After a rather long journey from Leeds to London, the first thing we did was grab some lunch. I had a goats cheese salad. After that we signed into our hotel (premier inn) and we drove to the studios! As a massive Harry Potter fan, this was one of the most exciting things ever. We were greeted by a familiar scene in the enterence of the flying car, and got these little books to fill in.
After we were talked to and watched a quick clip on a cinema, we walked into the great hall.



I couldn't get over how all of these were the real costumes, props and sets used in the films!
We then entered a large room, with lots of different sets which featured in the film. Including clothes from the Yule Ball


The Boys Dormitory
 Costumes, the fat lady and the giant clock


Some of my personal favourites included the Burrow, Dumbeldoors office, Potiens classroom and Gryffindoor common room. Not forgetting Hagrids hut and the chamber of secrets.





There are the scarier scenes of course...


Within this there was also the oppertunity to ride a broom, which me and my sister did and it was so much fun! The pictures were expensive but worth it so I would recommend doing that! We also had the chance to learn some dueling moves which was so much fun!


There were some other scenes too, ministry of magic, Hogwart Express, Privet drive, Diagon Ally and more costumes! There was also a massive model of Hogwarts which was absolutely amazing.









There was so much more to see too, so much that I could possibly show you it all! There was a massive bit about the makeup and face décor and of course, I helped myself to a butter beer too which was delicious!
I would recommend going if you can, there is so much to buy too and I got a large teeshirt to wear as a nightie! You can buy all the confectionery mentioned in the book and so much memorabilia, even wands!
Have you been? What did you think?
Tomorrow I am going on holiday for a week, so I will be back next week with pictures and what I got up to!
Lots of Love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment