Thursday 27 August 2015

Walking the dog, picnics and the Handmade burger co

Hey guys! On Thursday it was my sisters results day and after finding out she did very well she went up to our grandads with my mum. I on the other hand went to my boyfriends where we went to a park to walk his sisters dog. We bought ice lollies and walked past all the ducks in their little houses! Later on, we went to give the dog back to his sisters and we went to the pub with his sister and her fiancée!


On Sunday we took a trip to see our ancestors graves. My mum is researching her family tree and we have traced it right back, managing to find some in the Yorkshire dales. After, we had a picnic in the car before walking around the area in the dales. It was really sunny and warm and we grabbed an ice-cream in the park while listening to the band play.



On Tuesday night, myself and my boyfriend decided to go to the handmade burger co for tea! You can see my complete review here I ordered a delicious sweet potato and bean burger which was amazing!
Afterwards we got a massive crepe from a different place! It was strawberry and nutella with whipped cream on top and it was amazing! So filling and I am glad we only got one between the two of us!
What have you been up to lately?
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment