Wednesday 17 February 2016

Birthday and Wedding

Hey! It's been a while since I updated you on my life so I thought I'd do a quick update! It was my birthday a few weeks ago and I am now 19, I feel so old. I went out for a lovely meal and had one of my best friends round who I haven't seen for a while. I got some amazing presents, an iPad mini 2, a samsung galaxy s6 and the new deliciously Ella cookbook which I will be reviewing on my cooking chanal at some point.

The week after this, it was my boyfriends sisters wedding. It was a lovely setting just outside of Thirsk in the Crab and Lobster and I stayed over with my boyfriend in the Singapore-themed room which had it's own hottub which was pretty amazing. Here are some pictures from the day!
















I had an amazing three course meal which is pictured above and a lovely time.
Hoped you enjoyed this!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment